Friday, September 17, 2010

HARVEST THYME AT THE COUNTRY CHICKS.........

COME JOIN WADDELL CREEK RUSTICS AT THE COUNTRY CHICKS FALL SHOW!  JUST 2 WEEKS AWAY!!  BRING YOUR FRIENDS AND COME SHOP FOR ANTIQUES, HANDMADE CRAFTS, FURNITURE, PRIMITIVES, GARDEN ART, PUMPKINS, ROSEHIPS AND MUCH MORE!  THERE WILL BE 25 FANTASTIC VENDORS....DON'T MISS THIS GREAT EVENT!  

OCTOBER 1ST AND 2ND 
FRIDAY: 9 AM TO 5 PM
SATURDAY: 9 AM TO  4PM
LOCATED AT COUNTRY CHICKS
13535 LITTLEROCK RD SW 
ROCHESTER WA 
(ONLY 3 MILES OFF I-5, TAKE EXIT 95, 
HEAD WEST TOWARDS LITTLEROCK AND
JUST 1 MILE SOUTH OF LITTLEROCK TOWN)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Neat post. There's an issue with your web site in internet explorer, may check this? IE still is the market chief and a large portion of other folks will miss your magnificent writing because of this problem.

Have a look at my blog post stevenslodge.org

Anonymous said...

hi!,I love your writing very so much! percentage we keep in touch more about your post on AOL?
I require an expert on this house to unravel my problem.
May be that is you! Looking ahead to see you.

My web-site sushi sake brickell yelp

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites
really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on. Cheers

My page: aptamil pre